33 Dog Tattoos That Will Make You Want One!

 Dog tattoos are an awesome way of expressing your love and admiration for these amazing pets. They are loyal and lovable, and they deserve something in return, right? Perhaps a cute tattoo design. Here you will find some awesome dog tattoo sketches and photos of some very cute dogs with their owner who had them tattooed! I’m sure that once you look through this collection you will agree with me that dog tattoos are the best.



Some might say, "tattoos only mean one thing," but i beg to differ. Now, i'm no tattoo expert, but i can tell you that having a tattoo is not the same thing as having bad tattoos. I mean, we have all heard the stereotypes before, "tattoos mean you're a biker" or "tattoos mean you party every weekend". Well, i'm here to say, that although those stereotypes do have some truth, tattoos can have many other meanings.

Personally, i have one tattoo on my arm, and i love it. It says, "Eternally Grateful", and to me, that's what it means.

A tattoo, in my opinion, is personal, and you know that tattoo on your arm means something to you, because it says something specific.

So, now that you have gotten to know a little bit about my tattoo, i thought it would be fitting to show you pictures of some really cool, and different, tattoo designs.



































No comments

Powered by Blogger.